Saturday, July 14, 2007

You say Goodbye I say Hello

I've come to the decision that I am not going to post on this blog any longer. Instead, I have created a more theme specific blog called "At the Study" http://atthestudy.blogspot.com/. I do plan to continue my photos blog. There is a description below of my new blog, but first I want to describe more specifically where I want to go with this blog.

Since not all my readers will be Christians, I will be sensitive to their needs and post more than Christian thoughts. Much of this blog will be mere commentary on current events, media, and modern moral. On Sundays, however, I do hope to post devotionals or Christian specific posts. Mondays will be about my own personal shelf life (in other words my personal weekly blog post that more often than not will have to do with my efforts to become healthier and lose weight). Tuesdays will be random. Wednesdays will be Bookmobile book review days. Thursdays and Fridays will also be random and Saturdays will be for movie reviews on new movies. Random days will include anything from politics to TV shows to movies I already own or check out to music I listen to, to commentaries on news and all of the above.

I've barely started, but please support me. Here's a more general description:

In the Study...At the Library...This is where you will find movie, book, music, and show reviews. In my own little corner of the world I review various things and comment on current events (mostly events having to do with Hollywood, Broadway, and Opera worlds). Please join me in a venture to look at all the movies and books in my library as well as shows (I have programs to) that I've gone to and music I listen to. Let us explore this world together and examine it as it changes. How do those changes show up in the media? Let us not let these things merely go up on the shelf. Let us explore these things, even to the extent of children's books and movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could I not like you when you title you post with one of my favorite Beatles songs. Also nice to have theme days.

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape