Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dread

Every once in a while I get a feeling of dread. I used to have it when I was younger a lot. For some reason, I always thought a volcano was going to errupt and come and get me, or a tornado was going to come and tear down my house with me in it. Well, yesterday I had that feeling of dread, like death was on its way, like I wasn't going to go to heaven. I'm over it now, but it still seems all so real. Have you ever had one of those death dreams that seem real. I have, but that was a while back. I have dreams all the time. Most of them I don't remember, but several I do remember, and often I wish they were true.

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape