Thursday, June 21, 2007

Life

What is Life?

I asked myself this

As I thought about stabbing myself with a knife

Life is like a kiss

A kiss of friendship

And of love

It can be as tough as a steamship

And as gentle as a dove

But what if you lost it

All that is valuable

There is no life-aid kit

And you are unable

Unable to care

And unable to be kind and nice

Because people tear

They tear apart your feelings and take your lucky dice

Nothing is left

Except for you to die

But then I remember

There is someone out there

There is God who loves you forever

He loves me

And I know that I am cared for

And drop all those grudges of hatred and hurt feelings

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape