Friday, June 22, 2007

She

Remembering is so hard to do,

Curse the bad things that had to come true.

Curse what I can remember of her touch.

Curse the fact that she is gone.

Curse all the bad things that she had done.

What was she like? Her smile, her eyes?

Is she in heaven or in hell?

What is the one secret left to tell?

There is a breeze of cold air,

As I sit here in my own little corner.

I feel as if I am alone, no one is there.

The thought of not knowing her makes me a mourner,

Stories are all I have left.

My heart has been stolen,

In a small theft

What is there left for me?

At least I have my parents and my family.

Maybe, perhaps,

I'll see her once again some day,

Way up in the clouds,

Far away.

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape