Friday, June 22, 2007

Photos - Who?

I mourn and cry,

With a feeling quite sly.

What is there left for me.

Now that she I don't see.

Photos are all I have of her,

The sweet, gentle curve,

Her awkward face,

Of a certain race.

I see the photos of her funeral,

Her body just lying there,

Apart my feelings tear as I stare.

Wake up! Wake up! You can't be dead!

I never knew you, not even the shape of your head.

You look as if you are just asleep,

But still there is a silence, not a peep.

Keep in my heart forever,

Pictures and all I that never can sever.

Years ago she died,

And in her grave she still lies.

I can't remember her gentle touch,

Lost forever to my heart.

Only photos of memories,

Of the grandma I never knew,

And of all questions,

I ask who?

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape