Friday, June 22, 2007

The Gift I Have Received

I sit here upon the ground,

Relaxing to a swift sound.

The sky is bright,

You can see the sun's reflection as a light.

The water moves slowly and touches my feet,

I feel the wind blowing,

And see a leave falling.

I see men fishing,

I close my eyes, my day is healing.

Behind me are fields of livestock,

In front of me a wooden dock.

It is peaceful outside,

And the wind takes me on a ride.

It's time to leave,

I will always remember the gift I have received.

What can I do? I've enjoyed it so much

I do not want to forget its wonderful touch.

I pack my things up,

And maybe with some luck,

I’ll return someday,

With more attention to pay

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape