Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Introduction

My name is Harmony. A guy from college once started calling me Harmonious Glow as a nickname and it kind of stuck. Mainly, I am just experimenting with the blog world. I am a young Christian writer majoring in college in professional writing. This is an outlet for my thoughts and writings. Much of my logic will often be flawed because a lot of what I post will be random thoughts. There will also be a lot of stuff I write for college posted on here. I am starting with posting my past works from when I was much younger and will eventually start posting my newer stuff. Please read and post comments. Thanks.

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape