Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Tears Shed

Do my tears dry

Upon the broken ground?

Do they drop?

Only a new found home.

Do my tears go away,

Filled with happiness, not rain?

My tears do not leave me

They never leave, just stay

They take away all I can see,

Of my life and all I know.

What do I know?

Other than to think of a person,

And the amount of tears caused by them,

Out I wish they would go,

Out of this world,

Out of existence and gone of foe.

My tears do not always dry,

Upon the broken ground.

Shooken up, they do drop with no price to pay.

To no new home do they found,

But return to me they may,

Although they do not always stay.

Returning in no light,

And I continue to shed and to tear,

On the shooken up broken grounds so dear,

Covered with tears.

Until the light comes someday,

And they disappear.

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape