Friday, June 22, 2007

Funny Typo in Newspaper

Few English-learners fluent
More than 25% in Stanislaus pass test, but most students still are not ready to move on
http://www.modbee.com/local/v-dp_evening/story/13715635p-14302287c.html

Upon first reading the header for this article I saw nothing wrong with it. My father soon pointed out to me that if you are an English-learner you obviously are not fluent in English. This header is redundant. If my dad decides to write a letter to the paper I'll be sure to post it here. For all you English lovers I thought you'd get a kick out of this.

Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape