Monday, June 25, 2007

The Year of Jubilee

My mother turns 50 years young today (although according to her she's turning 48 - she's counting down instead of up)! In her honor, I am posting the following verses as well as a paper I wrote about an opera star, Maria Callas (my mom loves opera and sings a lot herself, so I thought it a good theme for the day).

Leviticus 25:10Consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you; each one of you is to return to his family property and each to his own clan.

Leviticus 25:11The fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you; do not sow and do not reap what grows of itself or harvest the untended vines.

Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape