Friday, June 29, 2007

IPig

I was watching tv with my family tonight when a preview of tonight's news came on. I thought I misheard them when they said to forget about the iphone, a new ipig product is out. What's an ipig? I looked it up on google and what should I find but this:

"ST. PAUL, MN (June 27, 2007) – In an effort to beat Apple to the punch the St. Paul Saints Baseball Club today announced its plans to compete with the iPhone, releasing the much less-hyped iPig."

I guess they beat me to the punch of finding something funny to say about the iphone and our modern obsession with technology. I suppose I shouldn't be too passionate about this topic considering I own an 80 gig ipod. Still, I have learned myself this summer that you can benefit a lot more from reading than watching tv. I also must say that it is proven that listening to classical music helps develop your brain for school when you listen to it while studying. That's my bit for today. I also shared my thoughts in my dad's words on my dad's blog.

To read more on the ipig, go to it's creator's site at http://www.saintsipig.com/

No comments:

Daily Bible Verse

All Blog Content Copyright © 2007 Harmonious Glow Writings

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape